Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

scott dennings blue turbo brush

tench0771

ive just ordered one lets hope its as good as every one sases /emoticons/biggrin.png also ordered some of his tfr the strongest one he sells cant wate to try them. has any one eals tryed them on here!:wondering:

Www.ukupvccleaningsupplies.co.uk my brush should be here this week ill be doing a review on it once ive tryed it out , the tfr will be intrising as ill be compairing it to ubik i got a messege saying no blue brushes are not in stock at the minit so he is sending me the more expencive black one at no extra charge wich is cool with me cant wate to try this brush and turbo jets every one is raving about them who has got one

Last edited by a moderator:
i also like the look of the namo geini brush wich is on the viper poles it looks like it could be a good window cleaning brush

brush came today i had a quick play on my gutters i gota say its nice not to heavy eather its no window cleaning brush tho and the fan jets are not my cuppa t for window cleaning but on gutters its realy good ill do a propa review when i test it proply ill try and snair a conny roof or gutter clean asap /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just got mine through this morning.....gutted I haven't a job lined up today for it! Being impatient no doubt some friend or family's going to score tomorrow. Great bloke to deal with I never entered shipping address in my order sorted it yesterday phoned him up explained and it arrived today highly recommend him

Back