Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

conny roof clean

tench0771

15871672_1779702535625072_5879495060449072181_n.jpg

i need a flocked brush for window cleaning i may try the g sill brush im torn between ultmate and sill and the supreme for leaded glass :rolleyes: ,for now tho im very happy with the turbo brush not tryed it on conny roof yet only gutters, but i dont think fan jets are very good for the final flourish jeting off the fits ect

i need a flocked brush for window cleaning i may try the g sill brush im torn between ultmate and sill and the supreme for leaded glass :rolleyes: ,for now tho im very happy with the turbo brush not tryed it on conny roof yet only gutters, but i dont think fan jets are very good for the final flourish jeting off the fits ect
i use the ultimate medium soft brush for all the glass and frames excelent brush if i can be bothered to change it i use the ultimate flocked on leaded but the medium soft also does a great job on leaded also i noticed it dos'ent seem to hold all the **** in the bristles my mate bought a black turbo brush before xmas used it for about 2 mins to try it out chucked it back in his van not a patch on the gardiner sill brush was the conclusion we both came to and as you said the jets are naff you can buy these brushes from a company in ipswitch called klipspringer for around £14.00 if you type in to google

klipspringer.com/

Back