Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Black diamond rubber

paulio

hi guys,

Has anyone bought black diamond rubber from eBay before?

It says the seller is cleaning warehouse but it seems quite a bit cheaper than anywhere else even cleaning warehouses own site. Just wondered if it's the real stuff.

Cheers.

Hi mate, I've just bought a pack of 10 for 15 quid but haven't used it yet!! It looks like the real thing,but I haven't bought it before so wouldn't really know. I'll let you know what I think later! /emoticons/wink.png

Seems a good buy! Obviously can't comment on durability, but it's beetroot then unger soft and razr red in my humble opinion /emoticons/smile.png

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i was thating to lee at bladerite tauntion he sells black dimond rubbers he said the trouble is is there stick togther and u have to peal them apart wich can lead to a nick in one and a proud spot in the other leving a non strate edge having said thet i got given a 14inch one to try wich was ok but not as long lasting as ettore soft

Don't pull them apart sideways. hold each piece separately in front of you. Push one side away from you pull the other towards you. They are only held together by a very thin sliver in the centre. Even with a slightly less than perfect tear they won't effect normal blading because the outside edges are pristine. By the by Moerman rubber bought in bulk often is still in twin strips as well.

Been using it for over a year now and haven't had a bad strip yet...

Just had a strip of bd arrive yesterday. Done two days with it and I love it. Been using razor for a long time but started to get annoyed with the drag and yes I tried using more soap. However the bd glided beautifully all day both days. I used a tad more rubber than with the red but I'm leaving less soap to detail and I don't mind paying that bit more if it cuts down my cleaning time on every house.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

It's funny you should say that about razor from wcw cause I've bought razor from them for a couple of years but the last 3 or 4 months the quality doesn't seem to be there any more. Leaves lines seems to drag more. Etc. That's why I sampled the bd this week and loved it. But if razor is better quality from a different supplier I might just try it.

It's funny you should say that about razor from wcw cause I've bought razor from them for a couple of years but the last 3 or 4 months the quality doesn't seem to be there any more. Leaves lines seems to drag more. Etc. That's why I sampled the bd this week and loved it. But if razor is better quality from a different supplier I might just try it.
Must try the bd aswell see how it compares the only thing is its 18 quid delivery which is steep. Definitely try the window cleaning supplier think it's £3.75 for 36 inch red razr rubber.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back