Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mysterious Mark

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Chris Dall

Have a decent sized hair salon that I blade the internals of monthly.

There is this smoke like steamed up mark in places, kind of a haze. When the sun shines on it it looks awful!

Any ideas guys on getting rid?

Tried scraping it off no avail, white spirit with cloth and still nothing! It disapears for a second of two then it comes back!

When I read the title I though there was a mysterious bloke called Mark and he'd been up to something.

Dressed all in black,cleans some windows and then leaves a box of Milk Tray or something daft like that. /emoticons/ohmy.png

Have a decent sized hair salon that I blade the internals of monthly.
There is this smoke like steamed up mark in places, kind of a haze. When the sun shines on it it looks awful!

Any ideas guys on getting rid?

Tried scraping it off no avail, white spirit with cloth and still nothing! It disapears for a second of two then it comes back!
Sounds like hairspray has got onto it.

When I read the title I though there was a mysterious bloke called Mark and he'd been up to something.
Dressed all in black,cleans some windows and then leaves a box of Milk Tray or something daft like that. :eek:
Hey. That's enough about me and my milk tray. Just coz the ladies love em!!

Back