Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Review: Gardiners Super-Lite Dual-Trim Flocked Standard Splay

Masons

Ok, so I ordered the Gardiners Brush as mentioned 2 weeks ago.

After it arrived the day after I gave it a good look around and fiddle and it seems very good build, and oh, very light.

I was that confident with how it felt etc I didn't try it out before I took it on my first ever initial Solar panel job I had.

3 words guys:

What a delight!

It seems to bring muck off easier than any brush head I have ever used.

The fact the threads are splayed and it's dual trim it just makes everything an easier job.

The Gardiners website description is right:

"These brushes seem to float the dirt away - great on snail/caterpillar trails & finger prints."

I've kept it on that pole and have used it on windows ever since and to be honest that's where it really excels... it's saving my time compared to my regular vikan brushes.

This will now be the standard for me, and will now after I have sorted my van mount out etc fit all my poles with this brush head.

Link to brush: http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info%5fBRU%5fSL%5fFLKD%5fJET%2ehtml

Super-Lite_Flocked_300.jpg

i got 1, the 1 with white/grey bristles havent reeli used it, the bristles are more tough , should i use this for my first cleans?

I never realised as they're all i've used for the last 5 years wfp.

But going to Gardiners I feel the difference.

Latest Posts

Back