Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Few questions on cleaner planner

CHWS

Thinking if trying the trail for cleaner planner, but before I do it a few questions. For the £15 package it doesn't include go cardless. What does the go cardless integration do? Does it automatically say paid when you make the go cardless payment or what? Getting the rounds on the right date....my work is 4 weekly but 3days work is weekly and this clashes with the 4 weekly etc. What way would this show up on app? Would it confuse things as they clash etc?? Next thing is it simple to put the houses in order that I'm going to be cleaning them I.e can I swap and change them about handy enough?? I think the cheaper package would do me as I don't text my customers and also my website has a go cardless link

Thinking if trying the trail for cleaner planner, but before I do it a few questions. For the £15 package it doesn't include go cardless. What does the go cardless integration do? Does it automatically say paid when you make the go cardless payment or what?
It automatically syncs your payments so you do not need to manually go through and mark them all paid. Also it provides a 'widget' you can intergrate to your website making an easy sign up form for customers.

Getting the rounds on the right date....my work is 4 weekly but 3days work is weekly and this clashes with the 4 weekly etc. What way would this show up on app? Would it confuse things as they clash etc??
You would give each round a diferent name.....

Round A or Smith Street etc, however you do it. Then if they do clash on a future date they show on that day as two seperate rounds, if you need to move one then just click on it and drag to the day you want it on.

Next thing is it simple to put the houses in order that I'm going to be cleaning them I.e can I swap and change them about handy enough?? I think the cheaper package would do me as I don't text my customers and also my website has a go cardless link
Re organizing the custys on a round is as simple as drag n drop.

It automatically syncs your payments so you do not need to manually go through and mark them all paid. Also it provides a 'widget' you can intergrate to your website making an easy sign up form for customers.

You would give each round a diferent name.....

Round A or Smith Street etc, however you do it. Then if they do clash on a future date they show on that day as two seperate rounds, if you need to move one then just click on it and drag to the day you want it on.

Re organizing the custys on a round is as simple as drag n drop.
So it does everything I want and more, it's a tad windy down the coast today, might as well achieve something and get this all setup :thumbsup:

Another few things , I've a days work tomorrow but will then start a round that takes 3 days on Friday and will only get so much of it done. Do I keep all my due dates for the round the same even though I will get more done some days than others? A quick reply would be nice

Back