Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ladder M8trix

Whom here is using one?
I have seen one advert claiming you can even use them on ice.

Are they that good (decking etc)

Thinking of buying one but want to see what you lads think.

Brilliant bit of kit.

Have used on algae decking. Felt safer than my mate footing the ladder. Rock solid. Have said before, B.T engineers use them and they are the bods when it comes to working at height on a regular basis.

Ordered one last week due to Chris33 recommendation.

Should arrive today [emoji106]

Sent from my CUBOT DINOSAUR using Tapatalk

Very rarely use my ladders when I do they are the first thing to come out, used them on decking and also gravel laid on croncrete feel 100% feel safe as I'm not agile on ladders, you will be shocked when you see the thousand pins on the bottom.

@Green Pro Clean Ltd they are great! I've used it three flights up on ice. It was sturdier than someone footing the ladder..never once did I feel unsafe. No movement whatsoever.

It has hundreds of metal pins on the Base,and a plastic housing the ladder feet fit snug into.

I use it on decking or third tier work,and gutters. Light weight and comes in a case with handle.

Very rarely use my ladders when I do they are the first thing to come out, used them on decking and also gravel laid on croncrete feel 100% feel safe as I'm not agile on ladders, you will be shocked when you see the thousand pins on the bottom.
Not the tool to slap an awkward/stroppy customer with. Would sting a bit. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Back