Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Method statements

Guest kars

It is a document that tell the customer how you are going to carry out the work they have employed you to do.

Things that could be on your method statement:

windows above ground level will be cleaned using Water Fed Pole system

Where the hose is laid on a walkway a warning sign will be placed

Guest colinvansmith

Kars if u send me your email i'l send you one i wrote to win a local council contract you can copy and paste what you need can't find anyway to attatch it to this post.

Col

Hi

If you using abseiling write you are using rope access to the windows,

and the method of cleaning is using soap and water and wiper to wipe them out.

safety considerations will be taken all along the way. clear warning singes, and the cleaning gear is attached to the worker body by a string.

Guest window washer

Kars if u send me your email i'l send you one i wrote to win a local council contract you can copy and paste what you need can't find anyway to attatch it to this post.

Col

Colin

Can I get a copy of that please? richard@iwindowwash.co.uk

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kars

thanks for the example it is now edited and sent. there was a lot more to it than i first thought. i was well out of my depth. Your a star Window Washer!!! xxx

this is an after thought but for anyone else starting up it would be great if the section on starting up had examples of these types of things on it as well as i had never heard of a method statement before i was asked for one.... i had thought id done my homework too? lol

If someone can send me this via pm I could add it or email to info(at)windowcleaningforums.co.uk

:)

Hi :)

if you can explain what you mean, I'd be glad to help

• 3 months later...

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.