Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

haruhn has bottle

simon

i see the old H supports arsenal- that must take some bottle coming from middlesbrough hats off to him !!!!!!!!

i always thought if the kid hadn't started supporting middlesbrough by the time they were 6mth old they ate them

Arsenal are a true football team, they dont spend millions and still competd at the highest level. Man City spend to much an it takes the passion out of football.

Arsenal are a true football team, they dont spend millions and still competd at the highest level. Man City spend to much an it takes the passion out of football.
I'm from hackney originally h so I'll teach u the cockney accent lol. Sound good in Geordie lol.

What Harunh fails to notice is how much Arsenal actually do spend.

Same with all Arsenal supporters and the media.

They all think Wenger is magic, when really he only ever spends enough to do well in the league and not brilliant.

If he'd have spent only an extra 50m in the last couple of seasons he'd be competing more for the league, but he dare not.

Wenger is magic /emoticons/tongue.png he turns players in to world class players

Also When Fabregas and Nasri left this season.... people were saying we wont finish in the top four now.... but we finished 3rd.... and when fabregas and nasri were with Arsenal we finished 4th ! lol

^ If you'd had those players this season you would have done better.

Wenger is good, in fact he's better than most give him credit for.

Arsenal just need something else.

Latest Posts

Back