Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

when to start advertising??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

bigred

hi people!

i'm new on here, and have just set up a drive cleaning business in worcestershire. i was just wondering if anyone could advise when would be the best time to advertise for work? obviously jan and feb are too wet and cold to benefit in advertising now. would i be closer to maybe the start of march to start handing flyers and pushing for work.

thanks in advance guys.

joe

Welcome to the madness @bigred :thumbsup:

Sorry to say you are wrong with your first post. There is nothing wrong with cleaning in Jan & Feb.

One of the biggest jobs we do is roofs, We have 8 booked in for Jan alone and Feb is looking similar already.

Get on with it and get started. If you learn to love the damp cold cleaning jobs then spring will be heaven for you. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the madness @bigred :thumbsup:
Sorry to say you are wrong with your first post. There is nothing wrong with cleaning in Jan & Feb.

One of the biggest jobs we do is roofs, We have 8 booked in for Jan alone and Feb is looking similar already.

Get on with it and get started. If you learn to love the damp cold cleaning jobs then spring will be heaven for you. :thumbsup:
Hi and thanks for the reply

That's good that you have plenty of jobs booked in, keeping you busy after Christmas. Got ya, that's good to hear. The concern was the lack of people searching for pressure washing company's in these grim months as they aren't really going into there gardens 'patio areas' until spring. But obviously people are wanting to get drives and patios ready for the spring and summer

Welcome to the madness @bigred [emoji106]

Get on with it and get started. If you learn to love the damp cold cleaning jobs then spring will be heaven for you. [emoji106]
my thoughts exactly...I've got 3 conservatory roofs booked in and gutters..I don't do drive ways but house on corner of my road were having there drive way done couple days ago...your bussiness should be all year round as ours is.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm sure business is still profitable in the winter months. I'm all new to this, as I don't have any customers yet I was just getting a feel for when and how to advertise locally. Next week my flyers should be made so I can get to handing them about

Cheers for your help.

Back