Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Smart Round

Ooohhh 6.00 a month, will look into this myself.

I'm currently using round partner and its great at £10.00 a month, but I'm always after a little saving.

The thing is, if I can buy a bottle of ubik at £5.00 and discover a cleaning fluid that does the same job at a cheaper price then I will take it, that's just good common sense when running a business, or in every day life.

But I do agree, If you have some thing your happy with then worth knocking a couple more doors to pay for it.

So I emailed Smart around after taking a look at it and asked if there were plans to integrate Gocardless. For me Gocardless integration is a must for window cleaning round software. Anyway this is the reply I received from them.

"Thank you for your enquiry,

We're just finalising the GoCardless integration and we're looking to release it towards the end of this month.

If you need any help getting your account setup do let me know, do you currently use a software at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Kieran Barlow"

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

So I emailed Smart around after taking a look at it and asked if there were plans to integrate Gocardless. For me Gocardless integration is a must for window cleaning round software. Anyway this is the reply I received from them.
"Thank you for your enquiry,

We're just finalising the GoCardless integration and we're looking to release it towards the end of this month.

If you need any help getting your account setup do let me know, do you currently use a software at the moment?

Kind Regards,

Kieran Barlow"

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Have you used cleaner planner?

Have you used cleaner planner?
Not used it but know from others it's the dogs danglers am starting to add Gocardless customers ATM but too few to be of any significance yet but my Buisness plan and focus this year is transfer customers and have a plan to sing up new customers on Gocardless so I'm exploring all the options of round software with GC integration to suit my needs.

Not used it but know from others it's the dogs danglers am starting to add Gocardless customers ATM but too few to be of any significance yet but my Buisness plan and focus this year is transfer customers and have a plan to sing up new customers on Gocardless so I'm exploring all the options of round software with GC integration to suit my needs.
Is smart round free for the go cordless add on ? I'm going to see how to import my customers over to it and give it a go

Is smart round free for the go cordless add on ? I'm going to see how to import my customers over to it and give it a go
Don't know if there will be an extra charge fo GC, I doubt it as on it's websit it has a flat rate of £8 a month but ATM it's £6 a month as a deal. I think if they get it right it could do well. Cleaner planner is the only other I know that has GC integration and is suitable for window cleaning it has a very good reputation but at £25 a month will put some off but at £6-8 could take a tidy share of the market.

Don't know if there will be an extra charge fo GC, I doubt it as on it's websit it has a flat rate of £8 a month but ATM it's £6 a month as a deal. I think if they get it right it could do well. Cleaner planner is the only other I know that has GC integration and is suitable for window cleaning it has a very good reputation but at £25 a month will put some off but at £6-8 could take a tidy share of the market.
Happy days , the price is brilliant like, cleaner planner has a lot of stuff that I probably won't use , I'm waiting on a reply to see if they can import my customers

Regarding GoCardless intergration Cleaner Planner has got it nailed you get a widget to put on your website pay your bill page which means the customer must enter the first line of their address as a reference before been able to click on the GC button and sign up to pay via GC , Once a custy has signed I get a email from GC letting me know I have a new sign up and a email from CP which gives me the customers full name , email addy and first line of their address without this info you ain't got a clue who it is that has signed up or were they live .

Aworka has none of this from what I have been told and their billing process set up is far less simple , With CP I am able to bill multiple customers with one click of a button I usually wait till their is between 15-35 customers owing on GC sometimes less depends on day of the week etc .

Regarding GoCardless intergration Cleaner Planner has got it nailed you get a widget to put on your website pay your bill page which means the customer must enter the first line of their address as a reference before been able to click on the GC button and sign up to pay via GC , Once a custy has signed I get a email from GC letting me know I have a new sign up and a email from CP which gives me the customers full name , email addy and first line of their address without this info you ain't got a clue who it is that has signed up or were they live .
Aworka has none of this from what I have been told and their billing process set up is far less simple , With CP I am able to bill multiple customers with one click of a button I usually wait till their is between 15-35 customers owing on GC sometimes less depends on day of the week etc .
I don't have cleaner planner yet I have a link from my website for gocardless and when I log on to my GC account I can view their full name, address and e-mail. So you don't need CP to get this.

www.wellingtonwindowcleaning.co.uk

Back