Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paying for Professional Website/advertising Photos & Videos?

PJ Bullard

Seeing as I work alone, the quality of my photos are not the best. I've had frriends, family and even passers by on jobs take pictures of me on the glass, usually on their phones. But I want sharp, clear, professional photos for my site and any other advertising literature I put out.

Should I pay a professional photographer to come out with me for the day? How do you guys get decent quality photos for your business?

I came across this site where you can buy the photos/videos and their copyright to use for yourself, and now wondering if maybe this is worth doing. What do you think? www.fotolia.com - there's a few window cleaning stills and a couple of videos of wfp on there and I might purchase them and put my logo over the images. Good idea?

@BombG I'm in Surrey/London boarder which is quite a trek from where you are. But thanks for the offer, I would defininetly have taken you up on it if you were closer. If your ever down this way though, then msg me on here if you want to do it - I'll pay you for the pictures

Yeah, I agree but taking selfies with a digital camera looks rubbish and asking others to get great pictures for you is difficult, at least I have found.

@BombG I'm in Surrey/London boarder which is quite a trek from where you are. But thanks for the offer, I would defininetly have taken you up on it if you were closer. If your ever down this way though, then msg me on here if you want to do it - I'll pay you for the pictures
I can do photos and videos and live near Heathrow, I have a professional canon also does HD video let me know

My nephew comes out with me for an hour or so when needed takes around 100 pics and probably only use a handful do you don't need a pro just make sure you have a good quality compact camera like a Nikon for about £70 of amazon for example .

Apologies to bump the thread. Does anyone have any high res photos of different services, they would be willing to impart for a new website and new business? Struggling to find anything good enough online.

Feel free to check my business page buddy
Hi Chris I be interested in looking at your business page and website ,but I don't know them. Ive read your blog, with interest, as you were building your business and would be interested in looking at these. Once Ive got my van and setup, I have done some cleaning but not much over the last year, when I start knocking hopefully I'll have even half the success that you have had. Good on you!!!!!!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back