Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How much would you charge for to clean the gutters and fascia

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Philip

How much would you charge to clean the gutters and fascia of this house?

I've already cleaned it but a guy two doors down was charged £160 and I charged this customer £90 do you think I was too cheap?

3c6aa1f5cddf2ee90426e9866d01805d.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No worries ! Don't get me wrong, £90 for two hours work is still great going! I really think it all depends where in the country you are based! The guy who charged £160 must be an awesome salesman /emoticons/biggrin.png

No worries ! Don't get me wrong, £90 for two hours work is still great going! I really think it all depends where in the country you are based! The guy who charged £160 must be an awesome salesman /emoticons/biggrin.png
He was an awesome sales man but was **** at his job, I have them to clean in the summer because he didn't clean them very well

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

£90 for 2 hours work is the right price if thats what your happy earning. Any price is right if its what you want. Personally I would be about the same for that job.

At the end of the day , it's all about what your happy to earn for each job that you do and then get the customer to agree with the price! /emoticons/wink.png

Back