Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Toilet

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nicky

picked up a new customer today ,so I asked her what's up with the other window cleaner as I know there is one working the street, she replied I came home early and caught them both urinating in her garden, one behind she'd and other against the gable end so when it's cold and you dying for a pee what do you do

Depends if you are rural or urban. My round is rural, so I can just jump over a gate into a field and get the old lad out. I do have lots of very discrete pee spots in customers gardens where I know I wont get caught. Also, there isnt anything wrong in asking a customer if you could quickly use their loo. Most will oblige. We all have to pee.....its very distracting when the bladder needs to be drained!

Comfort bottle as it has a wide neck to avoid smelly hands

I have certain spots on my round as this town is made up of clusters of small estates then small woodlands in between where i can park have a pee and a break if i want

I went round to the side of an old ladies bungalow years ago and found her gardener there crouched down curling one out :turd: Awkward for both of us. That was my usual wee spot!!

I know a postie who got the sack after being caught having a poop in a customers plant pot

Surely you would drive to the nearest pub or macdonalds

If trading and they are in I would just clean away at the window and go, I always have somewhere at some house that I can go for 1

I have a old tupaware tub that I use.

Its left next to back door, only a case of hoping in on your knees. Quick look of anyone's around and slosh it out when the coast is clear.

I have once had a dump in a bucket when was desperate as had bad guts that day. Always have a bog roll in the van in case.

It's hard to hold in when wfp in cold lol watching the water is a killer when busting.

I will say I drink a lot of lucozade and have a few empty in the van I was stuck a couple of weeks back and was dying, was in pure terrace roads, the days drawing & need to get the kids so no time to go home and no one seemed to be in for me to ask so I thought I will hop in back with a lucozade bottle, man did I miss judge the amount of wee us blokes hold kept having to stop and change bottles a bit of a mess and now keep an empty screen wash 5 liter just in case [emoji23]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Having worked a few years as a delivery driver I became good at excreting urine discretely into an oasis bottle (wide opening) whilst sat in the drivers seat using a jumper to cover up. I even managed it a few times whilst stuck in slow moving traffic.

Anyway I had a few occasions when it didn't go to plan.

On one occasion I wet myself so bad I had to take my boxers off and dry them off on the dash!

Anyway when using a regular bottle like a coke bottle with a narrow top it's doable but there is one problem...

Due to bring narrow the todger doesn't fit in however you can still aim into it if you are carefull, but what I learnt was not to press against the bottle as what happens when you start releasing fluid is that there is a build up of pressure inside the bottle and as soon as you stop it results in a drenching.

Hope that's some help

Back