Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've got 12k to blow b4 April otherwise iv gone into the vat bracket need to upgrade system

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Isn't the vat threshold based on turnover not pre tax profit. To keep below threshold you would need to stop or slow down trading so your end of year turnover is below £83000

Funniest thread so far this year.

Spend the 12-15k on a GrippaSystem. Should keep you below the VAT threshold easy.

If you buy a different brand I believe you only get 12.34% capital refilef on the adjustable rate of turnover. Unless it's changed.

Are you a 100% sure on that. As I went to hogwarts business school in 2014 and it was based on projection revenue of the fist quarter

That has to be some of the worst financial accounting advise I have ever heard.

If you are approaching the vat threshold already why spend 15k on something you probably don't need and then take time off just to avoid going Vat registered which will inevitably happen the same time if not earlier next year.

What will he advise next year?spend 25k and have Feb-April off?.

Unless your not going to grow or take any more work on the only option you have is to push forward and go vat registered.

Back