Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I advise you not to canvass tomorrow.

harunh

Why? Because a lot of people will want to get home and watch the England match.... at 17:00

And it finishes at around 19:00....... so maybe you can go canvassing from 19:00 to 20:00 ( i might do that )

Then come home and watch the England match /emoticons/biggrin.png what a good plan ! lol

You will be amazed at how many people will still watch the match and dont even like football.... theirs always 1 person in 1 family that loves football and every 1 has the England fever when England are in a major tournament ! /emoticons/tongue.png

If we lose & someone knocks on my door for a window cleaner I will politely tell them to swear word off. I'm very patriotic & hate it when we lose. I'm worse when the posh lose. (no jokes please)

No it doesn't amaze me at all, my missus will go to pub with her dad to watch it sometimes just to be patriotic she says. Always comes back well oiled though so wonder what the real reason is lol. Think we may have our roles crossed a bit?

If we lose & someone knocks on my door for a window cleaner I will politely tell them to swear word off. I'm very patriotic & hate it when we lose. I'm worse when the posh lose. (no jokes please)
what do you mean if we lose ????

we will lose . if the footballers of today actually had to work for there 100k + wages every week im sure they would put a bit more effort into it .

Hence why I dont like footy .

what do you mean if we lose ????

we will lose . if the footballers of today actually had to work for there 100k + wages every week im sure they would put a bit more effort into it .

Hence why I dont like footy .
Ditto that man (again) LOL (again)

To be honest I agree with you. No pride no passion no fight. But if you offered em another 10 grand they would up there game. All they care about is money.

I might be ok don't think northern Ireland are playing, but it could be good to go canvassing as all the women will answer the door ( hate fellas saying oh I'll have to ask the wife and get back to ya ) flip me go and get her and I'll ask her myself

Lol ive had a few fellas say no to me... and i move on to the next door... and then their wifes come chasing me saying yes we do need a cleaner

lmao

I'd one a while ago say no we are ok, 2 mins later phone rings, uh hey you were just at our door is like our windows cleaned.

From now on every fella that answers I'm going just ask here mate can I speak to your misses or the boss?

Back