Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pressure Washing Virgin!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jgw226

Hi there,

I currently have around 750 houses as customers for window cleaning but haven't offered any extra services such as pressure washing for driveways etc!

Thinking about offering this but as a complete virgin what do I need to get kit wise and also what sort of prices are people charging!! Any feedback or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Ok seriously my advice would make a basic flyer stating the add on services I.e pressure washing services patios pathways walls etc and staple it to each window cleaning invoice you leave from now heading towards Spring- see if there's any response before spending £££ on gear there's no right or wrong way of doing it just what I may do if I was in your position

What is the approx earning potential from power washing if advertised properly?
I suppose it's the same principal as window cleaning many variables- where you live? Size of job? Chems needed? I would say earning potential between £40 and £500 per job

william see standard drive block paving enough room for two cars at push what do you think price wise

this has been in back of my mind also , but not sure if there is enough cash in it .You have to return to sand it

The earning potential depends on how big your gonads are I would say if you know dam well your the leader in your field in your area and have built up a great knowledge of exterior cleaning you can ask for top dollar- but make sure you do a top job as the way I see it its your signature you've left at someone's house for everyone to view in the way if patios driveways etc

william see standard drive block paving enough room for two cars at push what do you think price wisethis has been in back of my mind also , but not sure if there is enough cash in it .You have to return to sand it
Bags of kiln dried sand are only like £3.50 a go and a typical 2 car driveway you may use about 3/4 bags of sand- £125 so there is money in it-

image.jpeg This job had outside tap.. Time taken to pressure wash the driveway and get the old sand out- 4 hours- return another dry day and re sand cost about 12 quid- £125 job a good add on service to your existing window cleaning come spring/summer

thats ok , gd cash

do you also do soft wash william,was thinking could you connect onto your tank on your van if your in bad area is this doable

750 houses and you want to start pressure washing, will you have the time :confused:

750 houses all by myself.... I don't think so! Got two lads who work with me, so three of us split over two vans! Sometimes I find ourselves catching up with work but other times I find ourselves finishing early and thinking we should be doing more with our existing customers rather than getting new ones.

thats ok , gd cash

do you also do soft wash william,was thinking could you connect onto your tank on your van if your in bad area is this doable

750 houses and you want to start pressure washing, will you have the time :confused:

750 houses all by myself.... I don't think so! Got two lads who work with me, so three of us split over two vans! Sometimes I find ourselves catching up with work but other times I find ourselves finishing early and thinking we should be doing more with our existing customers rather than getting new ones.

The earning potential depends on how big your gonads are I would say if you know dam well your the leader in your field in your area and have built up a great knowledge of exterior cleaning you can ask for top dollar- but make sure you do a top job as the way I see it its your signature you've left at someone's house for everyone to view in the way if patios driveways etc
Think thats probably the best idea. Thank you Williams! Would rather do that and just gauge what their response is. Do you do any commercial pressure washing work. I've been asked to quote a job in Cardiff which isn't a million miles from you if you fancied getting in on it as its a fairly large job! Will pm you details now.

Think thats probably the best idea. Thank you Williams! Would rather do that and just gauge what their response is. Do you do any commercial pressure washing work. I've been asked to quote a job in Cardiff which isn't a million miles from you if you fancied getting in on it as its a fairly large job! Will pm you details now.
thats ok , gd cashdo you also do soft wash william,was thinking could you connect onto your tank on your van if your in bad area is this doable
yes doing more and more softwashing- how do youmean bad area?

only a small amount not through choice just doesnt often come my way- yeah pm me more details i will look at it-

i dont carry a tank in my van as a rule i have carried a 1000l ibc in the past- i only do trad window cleaning at the moment- but you could do but 1000l wont last long pressure washing and there are other complications to consider best bet is carrying a few indoor tap adapters so you can connect to bathroom tap and stick short length of hose out the window

View attachment 13390 This job had outside tap.. Time taken to pressure wash the driveway and get the old sand out- 4 hours- return another dry day and re sand cost about 12 quid- £125 job a good add on service to your existing window cleaning come spring/summer
Hi, Williams jet wash that looks like a great job. What machine would you recommend? I am also branching out into pressure washing as I have a good existing customer base. Thanks, andy.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back