Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Pole Covers

Podrikk007

Does anyone know where I can get a pole cover? For the biggest section. Don't want to scratch my new one putting it on the holder

You see them covers you get for snooker cues ? and golf cubs ?

am sure you can use them on the poles /emoticons/biggrin.png

Just put duck tape on your rack that's what I did just to cushion a bit when sliding it, does the job

Is that what you mean you don't want to scratch it putting it on the rack in your van

Yeah. I have foam on them ATM but still seems to mark my ally one. Just ordered a new carbon fibre pole. Want it to keep looking nice. Ha

It won't stay nice for long tbh if you're using it all day it'll soon get scratched, don't worry too much about it, it's only cosmetic.

I just put a cut old mountain bike tube over a short diy fiberglass pole, I will see how it goes. Does anyone know if there would be any kind of reaction between the rubber and fiberglass as well as carbon fiber? New to wfp and have a 30 ft c/f pole that I would like to keep in good shape.

Thanks

Steven

I just put a cut old mountain bike tube over a short diy fiberglass pole, I will see how it goes. Does anyone know if there would be any kind of reaction between the rubber and fiberglass as well as carbon fiber? New to wfp and have a 30 ft c/f pole that I would like to keep in good shape.
Thanks

Steven
good idea. I will try that

dont fart with it just use it for wot its meant for work work work itl erun u moor geting on with working then fafing

Back