Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Went Canvasing Today After The England Game For 20 Mins

harunh

Targetted a new estate but it only had like 12 houses in total !

And all of them were empty accept 2,3 houses... and 2 people said we already got 1 someone beat u 2 it 1 man said i said okay lol

1 women said yes please i said £7.00 ... she goes i got a offer of £4.00 i go i do the frames and sills and doors she goes yeah he does the doors aswell i go mmm... well your better of going with him then :rolleyes: lol

Im going canvassing tomorrow and ill be targeting a good few estates /emoticons/biggrin.png

ha ha ha .

I done an estate i canvassed a couple of weeks back today i had 2 houses on there booked in as soon as i started the 1st house the neighbour next door wanted theres doing so i done it .

But what got me was a lady came out and said how much do you charge so i told her and she said wow thats cheap i got a window cleaner and he chrges x ammount for windows and x ammount to do doors and frames aswell .

But get this right I spoke to her the same time i canvassed the rest and she said il let ya know .

STFU woman I'm not coming back to do yours .

Also i had another house booked in on the same estate i knocked the door said to the bloke i have come to do your windows he said " 2 weeks " I said well i can do you every 2 weeks if you like ( its a 12 quid house ) he said " no can you come back in 2 weeks as they are going to get dirty again if you do them today " so i turned around and walked off .

At this point I thought screw you mate then he knocked the window and said can you do them then I thought jeez man make ya damn mind up .

I dont knock on peoples doors when i go to clean them lol... just get in their and clean then when u finished then knock on the door for payment

simple :rolleyes:

I got a new customer today, £12.00, about 15-20mins.

Cannot complain about that.

Got her number too so I can always make sure she's in for collecting haha

I always ask for my customers numbers /emoticons/biggrin.png out of 55 customers i got 46/55 /emoticons/biggrin.png

And i should have more... because the first day i canvassed i never asked for any numbers :rolleyes: lol

1 or 2 people didnt want to give me their number their said /emoticons/mellow.png lmaoo...

1 women didnt even want to give me her name ! so i put her on my round and called her no name

lol

I always ask for my customers numbers /emoticons/smile.png out of 55 customers i got 46/55 /emoticons/smile.png

And i should have more... because the first day i canvassed i never asked for any numbers /emoticons/smile.png lol

1 or 2 people didnt want to give me their number their said /emoticons/mellow.png lmaoo...

1 women didnt even want to give me her name ! so i put her on my round and called her no name

lol
Maybe it's clint eastwoods mum. Is that it for our bedtime story's to***ht H lol.

Back