Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Water Do You All Carry With U ?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

And how much do u use per how many houses?

I just started so im using a lot of water like 25ltrs on 1 house ! /emoticons/mellow.png

I got a 350ltr tank and 5x 25ltr containers

Ive got 19 jobs next monday to do in 1 day so ill have my tank topped up

And then ill have 5x 25ltr barrels filled up aswell !

Lol

And how much do u use per how many houses?

I just started so im using a lot of water like 25ltrs on 1 house ! /emoticons/mellow.png

I got a 350ltr tank and 5x 25ltr containers

Ive got 19 jobs next monday to do in 1 day so ill have my tank topped up

And then ill have 5x 25ltr barrels filled up aswell !

Lol
If you are doing WFP first cleans then I doubt you will get through all those 19 jobs. If you are using 25l per house (sounds right for first cleans) then you may just have enough water (on paper). As you have no doubt experienced, first cleans take time and effort, but the payback comes next clean. The more thorough the job first time, the easier it will be on the following cleans.

As you have just started WFP you will be slower anyway as you are also learning the system. Just take your time - don't rush. Go back and finish those houses the following day. Yes it may cost another trip, but it won't the next time you are there - you should be able to do them all in one day.

8 years ago we bought a residential round that had been poorly cleaned trad - glass only and the frames were filthy. We were also new to WFP. That street took me 4 days to complete but it now can be done in a day with a bit of effort.

350lt tank. Used about 100lts yesterday on 1 house!! Have 26 biggish houses today, that I'll be using the pole on the tops, hoping to get threw most of them. Will be first time cleaning them wfp, but most are just 2/3 panes side by side.

I never thought of them as big but compared to estate work yeah.

Yesterday two of the jobs I did were jobs over £50.

I did used to have a £50 house that was done every 2 weeks.

Was only 90minutes work too, but then divorce ruined it. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Now the new owners haven't had their windows done since they moved in 2 years ago, they look awful!

Sad.

Back