Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP system Van for sale

selling my wfpvan

Ford transit 110 T280 FWD 2007.

Silver, roof rack, toe bar, panel van, floor sealed

Water Fed Pole System

6 or 800ltr tank factory fitted with heated water system fitted 2011 two Unger poles, two 100 mtr reals for two man cleaning. Poles 33ft 18ft.

Pressure Washing

3000 PSI diesel pressure washer 2015 with 100ft hose, with turbo heads, extenion pole for washing PVC Gutters etc.

Carpet and upholstery

Rug doctor carpet cleaning machine 2012 with solutions supply for two more years.

Floor scrubber

Vispa hard floor scrubbing machine with two heads for different floors. Electric.

Range of ladders See pics.

Solutions for both carpet and floor cleaning machines.

Plus some extras bits and bobs that I'm giving away with the seal for free.

Sale price £6750.00

This is a great package for you if want to set up a cleaning business in 2017

Plus I will give you my own cleaning experience manual free of charge, prices to charge, times of year for different services, hidden extras.

Tel number 0770******1 for the business

Proof of turnover last year £***** Honest reason for selling.

Please no time wasters

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ford transit 110 T280 FWD 2007.Silver, roof rack, toe bar, panel van, floor sealed

Water Fed Pole System

6 or 800ltr tank factory fitted with heated water system fitted 2011 two Unger poles, two 100 mtr reals for two man cleaning. Poles 33ft 18ft.

Pressure Washing

3000 PSI diesel pressure washer 2015 with 100ft hose, with turbo heads, extenion pole for washing PVC Gutters etc.

Carpet and upholstery

Rug doctor carpet cleaning machine 2012 with solutions supply for two more years.

Floor scrubber

Vispa hard floor scrubbing machine with two heads for different floors. Electric.

Range of ladders See pics.

Solutions for both carpet and floor cleaning machines.

Plus some extras bits and bobs that I'm giving away with the sale for free.

Sale price £6750.00

This is a great package for you if want to set up a cleaning business in 2017

Plus I will give you my own cleaning experience manual free of charge, prices to charge, times of year for different services, hidden extras.

Tel number 0770******1 for the business

Proof of turnover last year £***** Honest reason for selling.

Please no time wasters

Back