Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GO CARDLESS PAYMENTS

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

For a £7.50 payment GC have deducted 8p Leaving £7.42p is this the ammount they should deduct,

i had a £5 payment , they deducted 2p leaving £4.98p

dosent make sense.

For a £7.50 payment GC have deducted 8p Leaving £7.42p is this the ammount they should deduct, i had a £5 payment , they deducted 2p leaving £4.98p

dosent make sense.
That's rite that's 1% off 7.50

I have never noticed this before I have just emailed them so will await their response . Potentially I could be owed around a £4.00

You collected £2815.00 in January

Gross: £2815.00

Fees: -£28.15

Net: £2786.85

They take 1%

On a £5 payment they should have taken 5p not 2p

I was lead to believe that the computer adjusts throughout the month when it rounds up and down....

My GC fees compared to what i was paid for the last tax year was 100% bang on.

It's not that hard mate. Just needs lots of lines in the pond to catch em (sign them up)

New customers are told to sign up via GC.

I have A6 sizes leaflets and A5 leaflets. I drop the A6 on most times round, followed up by an A5

I text customers about the scheme.

I run a raffle draw for My GC customers.

Bad payers are told GC or bye bye.

mention it on my slips.

Etc Etc

I only have about 200 signed up out of nearly 1700 customers so a longgggggg way to go. One van is on 34% GC customers now.

It's not that hard mate. Just needs lots of lines in the pond to catch em (sign them up)
New customers are told to sign up via GC.

I have A6 sizes leaflets and A5 leaflets. I drop the A6 on most times round, followed up by an A5

I text customers about the scheme.

I run a raffle draw for My GC customers.

Bad payers are told GC or bye bye.

mention it on my slips.

Etc Etc

I only have about 200 signed up out of nearly 1700 customers so a longgggggg way to go. One van is on 34% GC customers now.

I thought you would be way ahead of me Damo with custys on GC as you started before me I have over 300 custys as I only work on my own , But I have 176 paying via GC even got a longterm commercial customer signed up this week .

That's awesome !!

I had to sit down and look at every possible angle of this GC.

I was getting customers who signed up to GC via my website who usually paid on the day of the clean and even before I managed to sync my days work.

I think GC is amazing but why would I want super fast payers on it who have paid fast for over 10years.

I projected I would loose approx £60-100 a month in gc fees at the moment it's £30.

£1200 a year to essentially have to wait LONGER for the payment AND lose 1%

Like I say it's an amazing service but my debt list is approx 1-2% of turnover so I am VERY VERY happy.

Once I break the 2000 customer mark then things may change.

That's awesome !!

I was getting customers who signed up to GC via my website who usually paid on the day of the clean and even before I managed to sync my days work.

I think GC is amazing but why would I want super fast payers on it who have paid fast for over 10years.

I projected I would loose approx £60-100 a month in gc fees at the moment it's £30.

Like I say it's an amazing service but my debt list is approx 1-2% of turnover so I am VERY VERY happy.

1-2% Is brilliant , I always have at least 500 owed in, I suppose it isn't too bad but would still rather the 500 in my wallet :rolleyes:

That's awesome !!

It all depends on the balance someone needs in terms of different payment methods to manage customer debt , I feel I have the right balance for me but all new customers must sign up to GC otherwise no clean the only exception is if they are elderly are nearly always around when I call .

Back