Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

QuickBooks

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brandon

Anyone here use QuickBooks online accounting software? Just signed up to their free trial and so far I'm impressed with how much quicker it is than spreadsheets. You can integrate your bank, PayPal and GoCardless accounts so everything is automated.

They're doing a deal now for £1.80 a month for the first 6 months then £6 a month after that which is quite tempting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price sounds tempting compared to cleaner planners :rolleyes:
Sorry mate I should have pointed out that it is an online accounting software and not a cleaner planner, I use cleaner planner and it's brilliant.

Been looking at this today..is it actually beneficial for tax purposes etc?
I'd say so bud. It provides an easy way to log income and expenses and you can even link it to your bank account so it does it automatically. You can then set rules for transactions so if Joe Bloggs pays £15 into your account for window cleaning you can set a rule so that every time a transaction occurs from him it will be logged as business income. And the same for expenses.

Also it compiles all your accounts into a self assessment tax summary so you can send it to HMRC.

Obviously accountants have their benefits but this could save loads of money.

Gonna give it a go..2.99 a month is great for 6 months..6 quid a month after is still great

Latest Posts

Back