Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

BLEACH!

A KLEAN

"A KLEAN"
hi,

im going to do house cleans from gutters down,ive looked around and most use a mix of bleach and cold water through a jet washer,i can get a 15% bleach but dont know the correct ratio water/bleach,i do not want to kill pants etc,so QUESTION is: what ratio do you use,also what kind of priice should i be paying for the bleach per ltr

Thank you i advance...."A KLEAN"

We get hypo from a farm supply shop it's about £ 15 for 25 ltr, depending what you are doing dilute it 1 part hypo to 4 parts water , I wouldn't put it through a pressure washer though as it will wreak the pump , if you have a back pack sprayer use that with a spray nozzle or put it through your water fed pole to apply to building . After use flush everything through thoroughly it can damage the pump but back packs arnt expensive my currant one is about 3 years old and still ok and I use a lot of hypo .

We get hypo from a farm supply shop it's about £ 15 for 25 ltr, depending what you are doing dilute it 1 part hypo to 4 parts water , I wouldn't put it through a pressure washer though as it will wreak the pump , if you have a back pack sprayer use that with a spray nozzle or put it through your water fed pole to apply to building . After use flush everything through thoroughly it can damage the pump but back packs arnt expensive my currant one is about 3 years old and still ok and I use a lot of hypo .
thank you,ive been told 3 or 4 to 1(15% )and put mixed solution into bucket he run through the soap inlet,so it then mixes again with the water going into pump,then spray onto building,leave 10-15 mins wash off,

I wouldn't want to put it through the pump on a pressure washer let it dwell on the walls for up to about 45 to 60 mins , sometimes you will need to apply several coats and may need to scrub certain stains then rinse off

IMG_0591.JPG

IMG_0596.JPG

IMG_0597.JPG

IMG_0598.JPG

thank you,ive been told 3 or 4 to 1(15% )and put mixed solution into bucket he run through the soap inlet,so it then mixes again with the water going into pump,then spray onto building,leave 10-15 mins wash off,
what your saying will be fine on the pump as the soap inlet sucks from after the pump so they hypo doesn't go though pump- but I've found the hypo gets so diluted by the flow of water- hard to get a good mix

Back