Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Rain!!!

Guest kars

Got no work done at all today..:@:@:@ Total downpour all day.. I did however purchace a new waterproof jacket and boots that were much needed. Now just need to justify it concidering ive not earned anything today :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

What we need is a big umbrella that fits on the base section of the pole - then we dould clean in the dry,

Obviously see through plastic so you can see what you are doing.

I am looking for a £100000 investment for 100% of the idea.

Guest kars

Lol...didnt even get out of the car today!!!

hope your cold gets better soon nearlyclean..

What we need is a big umbrella that fits on the base section of the pole - then we dould clean in the dry,

Obviously see through plastic so you can see what you are doing.

I am looking for a £100000 investment for 100% of the idea.

Ha ha. very witty...:)

Raining again,I got a stinking cold.Hot bath and off to Ikea for a cheap breakfast :)

Hows the cold? :P

still feel a bit rough,did a couple of jobs towards end of the week,will have to catch up next week,or I will be giving customers money back (downside of S/O DD)

had a lot of rain,haven't had to water the garden for a couple of days LOL

Guest window washer

Did a few jobs including a bungalow guttering. Stood on a brand new Abru comination step ladder pro £250 - the leg gave way and sheared off.

Guess who fel like a sack of spuds?

Could not move for 10 days - chipped a bone in my knuckle and in my left elbow plus a hairline fracture to two ribs.

On top of this moved house, internet went down for 3 weeks waiting for Sky to install it and my unregistered trial copy of George ran out but without the internet I could not pay and register it so could not look at my work for 10 days so had to roughly guess my round.

****e couple of weeks!!!:@:S:-/

Yeah!! if there was a **** few weeks award you have deffinately won it!!! Jeezoo.. talk about unlucky?? Hope your well on the mend now though and fighting fit :)

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.