Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

canvassing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Williams Jet Wash

Williams jet wash Services
whilst out and about today driving from village to village i thought i'd try and get some new window cleaning customers to add to my round- to no avail a few allready had a cleaner a few not home a few not interested- but the last door knock i made resulted in him begrudungly taking a flyer and by the time i walked back to my van to leave he was walking towards the front gate waving flyer at me- window down- asks how much for roof clean? after a chat about what the work would include etc etc we agreed on a price- nice little bungalow booked in for march- my point is does anyone drive around looking for houses with roofs caked in moss-and canvass or does this blur the lines of between proffesional person image and "traveller" type image

Don't see it as any worse than knocking to ask if they need a window cleaner.

Would say I am so an so of Williams Jet wash (hand leaflet) here's a list of our services in case you need us in the future or if you like i can give you a quote for any work now if their is anything you need.

Good luck mate

I don't do roof cleaning but when I'm out and about if i see particularly bad gutters I knock on andask if they would like me to clear them. Get the occaional yes so more money so it's worth it for me.

Back