Dave B

Special offers from suppliers

P4dstar
On 26/07/2018 at 19:11, Ash87 said:

Europarts have a sale on this weekend , they are offering 40% off batteries amongst other sales.

Euro Car Parts sale has lasted almost as long as DFS. Every weekend without fail 👍👍😂

Ash87

Your right actually ! Iv always had the big halfords Batteries . Are europarts the sports direct of the car world ? 😁

P4dstar
5 minutes ago, Ash87 said:

Your right actually ! Iv always had the big halfords Batteries . Are europarts the sports direct of the car world ? 😁

Yeah just a bit mate. I bought a 110AH Bosch leisure battery from them for £10 cheaper than Halfords were selling it at the time.

The code this weekend is ''Holiday70'' and they're giving 40% off batteries until Monday if anyone needs one. That code works for everything else too.

Failing that GSF are doing 60% off with the code BANK60 but they normally cost more in the first place

Don't worry anyone reading this weeks later, i'm sure they have a fresh sale on haha😂

Part Timer
13 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Yeah just a bit mate. I bought a 110AH Bosch leisure battery from them for £10 cheaper than Halfords were selling it at the time.

The code this weekend is ''Holiday70'' and they're giving 40% off batteries until Monday if anyone needs one. That code works for everything else too.

Failing that GSF are doing 60% off with the code BANK60 but they normally cost more in the first place

Don't worry anyone reading this weeks later, i'm sure they have a fresh sale on haha😂

When do you find time to clean windows 🤔

P4dstar
Just now, Part Timer said:

When do you find time to clean windows 🤔

Are you gonna have the ''it's time to buy a telly'' talk with me now PT... Cos i've already got a 65'' one and if I buy anything bigger the wife's throwing me out.

I've turned into @scottish cleaning service this week 😂 I only have half full days so the other half is usually open for canvassing but its been a bit wet this week so i've been stuck in on here haha.

Part Timer
11 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Are you gonna have the ''it's time to buy a telly'' talk with me now PT... Cos i've already got a 65'' one and if I buy anything bigger the wife's throwing me out.

I've turned into @scottish cleaning service this week 😂 I only have half full days so the other half is usually open for canvassing but its been a bit wet this week so i've been stuck in on here haha.

Well I've been on the sauce for 5 hours and you seem to know every discount code in the world. You need to find a proper job 😁

P4dstar
8 hours ago, Part Timer said:

Well I've been on the sauce for 5 hours and you seem to know every discount code in the world. You need to find a proper job 😁

Haha.... pretty much. Penny pinching little bar steward I am haha

Edited by Iron Giant
use of a swear word

Joshyouare

Hi guys,

Sorry if this is in the wrong area but it seems like it's the most relevant.

https://www.diy.com/departments/werner-compact-triple-21-tread-extension-ladder/800303_BQ.prd

This Werner triple trade ladder is half price at B&Q (50 pounds). Just bought mine so if anyone is in a similar boat maybe this would be worth a look? 

2m Collapsed, 4.7m extended with a 5.4m reach - 10.4kg.

Thanks