Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

"Free to use my tools!"

WCF

Help Support WCF:

David K

just a little funny thing from yesterday ..

Went to clean an old rich ladys House ,she fetched me because i clean the neighbours House wfp,and she Thought it looked very fancy. Okay then i was asked to do an inside clean. I dont think she thought i got a regular squeggee onboard ,as i was wfp. At that moment ,she said " oh i got the tools to clean the inside dear ! " :rofl: what !!!?? A fully signwritten Van with all the Bells and whistles ... And NO squegees ... I firmly told her of course we got all the tools needed for every job. :whistle:

I dont know if any of you guys exp. This , but people tend to offer water to the wfp , ladders, " i could understand if i turned up in an old Ford Fiesta , but a newer signwritten Van , all geared up , myself all clean and uniformed , it kinda dosent look like a "beer-Money " cleaner to me. Acctually im one of the most professional-looking companies in my town. o_O:rolleyes: ( info - in DK , established trustworthy companies of various trades, wear Proper uniforms made for the job ) i Think its more liberal in UK Right?

I get the we have a tap at the back lol....

I have company t.shirts and oodies that's it I got a lot of my Adidas wear with my logo on lol..hate work clobber not into these silly trousers with millions of pockets you see the work lads walking to Caffè in all dressed in them[emoji28][emoji28]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I didn't carry trad gear for ages. Now I do but I can't say it's been used for 6 months. Avoid insides like the plague.

Latest Posts

Back