Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Can You Trad

WCF

Help Support WCF:

P

Paul

I was wondering how many members on here cant actually carry out the skills of a traditional window cleaner, are you 100% wfp and never done trad work before.

yeah I kind of get that impression from reading some posts from WFP users, but on the other side of the coin, I cant WFP /emoticons/smile.png well I have never tried to anyway. But I know how hard it can be to teach someone to use a squeegee, there is definitely a knack to it, and IMO knowing how to trad should be a skill all window cleaners should posses.

I use both traditional and wfp much prefer traditional for the quality....

But earning potentual WFP has the upperhand..

Been traditional since 1987 and went wfp pole 7years ago ....

Now i do both as they both have there place...

There is people about these days who only do WFP what do they do when someone says can you clean inside....

Trad all the way. Every windy should know trad. Insides, van off road, freezing pipes. At least you can carry on & earn somet & have noticed big h ain't been on here lol. Mind you I do enjoy using me backpack when I can be bothered to get it out.

I'm the same posh lol to lazy to get my pack and poles out rather chuck a belt on and grab my ladders /emoticons/tongue.png

I've been using microfibres and chamois until I brought a large scrim today, oh my word it's so much faster and better, I find I'm wiping the edges and getting the excess water off a lot quicker.

Back