Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Headstone cleaning

Funeral directors seam to be ok with making a profit from death, I'd have no issue. It is a service and the above photo of the young child's headstone looks significantly improved, we want the best for our loved ones in life and death. I'd be ok with charging accordingly.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

What do you use? Been asked to do one, said I'd have to do some research before I say yes, they had a quote for £130!! Lovely custys so wanna make sure I do a good job

Would depend what type of stone or polished etc and how dirty it was and anything delicate on it like picture plaques etc. Anything from No nonsense degreaser to a hypo mix of appropriate strength for the job on hand :thumbsup:

There's a bloke local to me who has 2 vans going out restoring headstones

Ive spoken to him about what he uses before and he users a fast array of chemicals as well as hypo

Some he has to have license for

Was enough to put me off to be honest

But that said there is definatly a market for it

Putting cards and couple off before and after on church notice boards is the way to go

There's a bloke local to me who has 2 vans going out restoring headstonesIve spoken to him about what he uses before and he users a fast array of chemicals as well as hypo

Some he has to have license for

Was enough to put me off to be honest

But that said there is definatly a market for it

Putting cards and couple off before and after on church notice boards is the way to go
There definitely is a call for it I have had 20 people ask for a quote and got for booked in for next month

There definitely is a call for it I have had 20 people ask for a quote and got for booked in for next month
How are you going about advertising it and are you washing the headstones regularly for them or one offs?

I'm very interested in this line of work as an add on.

How are you going about advertising it and are you washing the headstones regularly for them or one offs?I'm very interested in this line of work as an add on.
How are you going about advertising it and are you washing the headstones regularly for them or one offs?I'm very interested in this line of work as an add on.
I am just advertising through social media likes of facebook and twitter . And there just one off cleans .

Latest Posts

Back