Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Oh My Thats A Big House!

Dodger

Just been to see a house I'm doing tomorrow as part of a contract for a property developer, it's his own and my oh my is it large. Contract earns me enough so not too worried cos not that many windows actually but I almost fell through floor when I pulled up, right out in woods and like a blinking stately home. I'll try and remember to take some pics tomorrow and put up.

What sort of windows? Old leaded, new pvc, georgian panes, 2 or 3 storey? Sounds fun

Only 2 storey but second are higher than I've done before but then it's old. not sure what ya call the windows, not leaded but all panes are about a foot square. Even got those stone sticky out bay window things upstairs (excuse my technical terminology lol).

Took a pic of that darn window lol, I'll upload it later. Might be lots of work around there as well so off canvassing when I've got some new flyers printed and guy I did it for knows everyone in village and putting the word about.

Heres the stone sticky out bay window thingy lol. Wasn't the highest of em round front of house bottoms of windows would be where top of these are and yep I poled em lol.

Picture doesn't do the house justice but blokes missus was around so didn't want her thinking I was casing the joint lol so didn't take any more except for one round back with me ladder up.

dsc00654f.jpg

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.