Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I Just Happily Lost £12.00 Per Month Income

harunh

My commercial job (taxi office where i work as my part time job) Went in and said to the gaffer u owe me money :huh: he squared me up... then i said to him uwanted it 2 weeks didnt u ? or do u think 4 weeks is better and he totally agreed with me.... sayign once a month is better.... I could tell that he was thinking ill be paying him again next week so i thought id go froward and say that.

Now my other commercial job ( Flat above a busy high street barbers ) I got to wake up early in the morning.... so thsi was the only job i had to wake up early for... so i rang her and said would 4 weeks insetad be fine... cos 2 weeks is a bit short and your windows dont need cleaning that much she was like yeah fine no problem /emoticons/biggrin.png

So i just clean these 2 once a month now.... wake up for them early.... no point in waking up early for one £5.00 job and then waiting for 2,3 hours till 9 o clock to o my other domestic jobs.

So it works much better for me /emoticons/biggrin.png

I don't go our early for flats about shops. If it was in the high street yeah, but if the foot traffic isn't that bad, I will go ahead. Most of the barbers in my town are small business and cant afford the rates the shops have to pay in our high street, so they tend to be at the quieter end of the town, where I was working this afternoon cleaning flats above shops no problem. Again it depends how busy a street it is, but allot of the time, you'll have no problems.

Sometimes I will put signs out if I think it is a little busy, and just crack on. especially if its just one job with only a couple of windows, I will only be there for a few minutes. Not saying it would be a bad idea to keep them to the morning or something like that, but I wouldn't go out at 7 or 8am to get it done. 9 or 10am would be quite enough IMO.

I got to go really early.... Because i got to stand a bit on the road to reach up.... its areally high window lol

Back