Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Conservatory ladder advice

Good investment as far as I'm concerned, want to make a big push with conservatorys cleans 3 cleans there paid for or two days on the windows. Start of every month I decide what purchase I'm going to make regarding equipment e.g. Conservatory ladders, gutter vac and some new work gears this months next months advertising. With conservatory ladders I'd make a better job, look more professional doing the job and with that have more confidence in putting in bigger prices

any advice on conservatory ladder would be much appreciated folks looking to get a set
Have you ever used a set? They are friggin heavy :eek:. Don't try and move them around a conny fully assembled as you might do your back in or smash them through the roof. Cumbersome to carry on your roof bars too!

step ladders or extension ladders, sprayer with wand, wfp with a sill brush, & some degreaser for roof and frames.

i thought the same as you, but a sill brush does a great jod, getting in all the cracks,then a good rinse

If you are set on really having a pair then hire some for one job before spending around £400 on something you may struggle to use and end up trying to sell at a loss .

any advice on conservatory ladder would be much appreciated folks looking to get a set
Only worth buying if your targetting the Thomas Sanderson market of full on conservatory valeting. Otherwise stick to ladders/steps and a wfp

Back