WW2015

Hard working chap looking to learn the ropes.

Hi all,

Softwashing is a service I would like to be able to offer my customers but I wouldn't feel comfortable giving it a go on my own despite the amount of research I have undertaken online.

There are a couple of softwashing courses about but it would seem all they want to do is plug their chemicals and softwashing kits rather than give you a proper grounding.

I'd love to be able to accompany someone on a few softwashing jobs to learn; I'd pull my weight and work for you free of charge!

I'm based in Surrey but I'd be happy to travel .

I hope this doesn't seem too farfetched!

Hi all,

Softwashing is a service I would like to be able to offer my customers but I wouldn't feel comfortable giving it a go on my own despite the amount of research I have undertaken online.

There are a couple of softwashing courses about but it would seem all they want to do is plug their chemicals and softwashing kits rather than give you a proper grounding.

I'd love to be able to accompany someone on a few softwashing jobs to learn; I'd pull my weight and work for you free of charge!

Where about sin Surrey are you. I'm in Epsom. Would be interested in a chat

Where about sin Surrey are you. I'm in Epsom. Would be interested in a chat

Hi mate, im based in godalming - 45 minutes from you. Id be very happy to travel to you. Ill pm you my phone number so we can have that chat :)

Hi all,

Hi are you looking for work then

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app