Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dilemma

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun1977

Got phone call to***ht from friend of family telling me he has good friend who has just took over some sort of caretaker role or something on a huge industrial estate. They already have a window cleaner but there is no contract so the friend of my family had said if I wanted to go give him a price and he was ok with it the jobs as good as mine. Current cleaner is making around 450 mark for just over a days work. Now the dilemma is do I go and try for the work as if I was in the other cleaners shoes I wouldnt like someone doing tht to me.

yeah just go in casually.... They want u so go for it, if it was another W/C he wouldnt say no would he /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Did he tell you the price they pay is 450? say you do it for the same. Because if all he is doing is trying to get it cheaper, you don't want him as a customer, he'll do the same to you.

As long as you can do the work for the same price I don't see a problem. You probably wouldn't like it if another window cleaning did this to you but it's a dog eat dog world unfortunately. Business is business. Do it.

Back