Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Facelift Compact

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JackKinder

Hello all,

Been operating using 25l containers and a backpack system whilst getting started.

Looking to invest in a van system and came across the Facelift Compact 325 on WCW. Seems fairly simple for a newbie to van systems so thought it would be the ideal purchase.

FaceLift® COMPACT 325

Anybody used or have any experience with this system? Is it worth the investment?

Thanks!!

Hello all,
Been operating using 25l containers and a backpack system whilst getting started.

Looking to invest in a van system and came across the Facelift Compact 325 on WCW. Seems fairly simple for a newbie to van systems so thought it would be the ideal purchase.

FaceLift® COMPACT 325

Anybody used or have any experience with this system? Is it worth the investment?

Thanks!!
I've had one for about a year now and highly recommend it. 325L isn't a huge amount of water but I'm never more than ten mins from home if I need a top up. If you've got any specific questions I'd be happy to answer them.

I use one well worth it nice and neat can lift into another van if needed.325 I use more than enough for a days work

I bought one on black Friday last year. Build quality not the best. The main pain in the **** is the hose reel, to much hose on the reel so a real sod to wind in as it catches the reel frame and you end up stripping bits of the hose. I will probably have to scrap the hose soon and get some 6mm hose.

But saying that i do love the look of it and ease of use that is for sure :)

hose.JPG

I bought one on black Friday last year. Build quality not the best. The main pain in the **** is the hose reel, to much hose on the reel so a real sod to wind in as it catches the reel frame and you end up stripping bits of the hose. I will probably have to scrap the hose soon and get some 6mm hose.
But saying that i do love the look of it and ease of use that is for sure /emoticons/smile.png
I can't work out what's different with mine but mine doesn't look like that.

But saying that i do love the look of it and ease of use that is for sure /emoticons/smile.png
Drop the metal bars mate down were the bolts are gives more room stops the hoses scraping that's a fault with it I agree

hi padman,re the hose reel,unbolt that bracket and turn it round so the curved bent bit is in contact with the hose-that will stop the chaffing issues,also lower the bracket to the lower bolt holes and drill two new holes if you like that stops the issue once and for all mate

I picked up the one man set up last week with the new van, 325 compact, pole rack and ports, great bit of kit after using backpack and barrels. Teamed it up with exceed tubeless and Univalve. What a difference. Just getting used to what flow rates suit me, would be interesting to know what other people use regarding flow rates with the facelift systems. I'm not good with diy so having the system all set up ready for me to drive off was great. I cut the hose down a bit as 100 metres to much for me. Really happy with everything I got.

I picked up the one man set up last week with the new van, 325 compact, pole rack and ports, great bit of kit after using backpack and barrels. Teamed it up with exceed tubeless and Univalve. What a difference. Just getting used to what flow rates suit me, would be interesting to know what other people use regarding flow rates with the facelift systems. I'm not good with diy so having the system all set up ready for me to drive off was great. I cut the hose down a bit as 100 metres to much for me. Really happy with everything I got.
I have mine calibrated quite high and run mine on flow 8 that's seems to be the perfect flow for me adam0211 and A K windows run their compacts higher as the calibration is set different to mine.

I run mine on 80 to 85 depends on windows

100% true! Just after looking at the pump box. Think I'll invest in a flat tank, I sold mine for an upright but will maybe go for a bigger flat tank this time
This is the back of my truck 400ltr flat tank Pump Box down one side flipped over so inlet and outlet are on the top and dunnage/hefty timbers down the other side the to pieces of timber at the back is to prevent the tank moving and damaging the elbow outlet then X formation for 2 ratchet straps across the top of the tank .

It will be my sixth year with this set up and the tank has never budged because its totally wedged in I took advise from a relative who spent over 10 years in transport in the army .

20160917_085658.jpg

This is the back of my truck 400ltr flat tank Pump Box down one side flipped over so inlet and outlet are on the top and dunnage/hefty timbers down the other side the to pieces of timber at the back is to prevent the tank moving and damaging the elbow outlet then X formation for 2 ratchet straps across the top of the tank .
It will be my sixth year with this set up and the tank has never budged because its totally wedged in I took advise from a relative who spent over 10 years in transport in the army .
Good job! Is that a pick up? Where do you stick your reels

Smart is that been wanting a truck for a while but fuel cost put me off it.anymore pics

Good job! Is that a pick up? Where do you stick your reels
Only me so hose reel goes on the back seat not ideal for some but 99.9% of the time their is only me in my truck and the set up has worked for me for almost 6 years now .

Smart is that been wanting a truck for a while but fuel cost put me off it.anymore pics
:laugh::laugh: Fuel consumption is like an Urban Myth , Fuel has never been an issue for me with my last Series 4 L200 Trojan and my current Series 5 l200 Warrior I fill up when their is about 1/4 left in the tank and it costs £65.00 right now to fill the tank and I get 365 miles till their is a 1/4 left in the tank or 100 miles left till empty , So over 30mpg for a 2000kg truck carrying over 500kg and doing small runs bot bad at all .

Don't by a Nissan Navara Angry customers urge Nissan to recall 4x4s that 'snap in half' , Or any other truck as most of them are a pile of **** apart from the Isuzu trucks but I can only really recommend a L200

13329492_1203366106372628_7461306974946460317_o.jpg

Back