Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

Funny Stories?

windowangel

Hi All

New on here but wondered if anyone had any funny stories to share about their window cleaning experiences ? Am a bit of a newbie but my funniest story has to be when dog nicked me socks when i was on a job, id left them in the porch stuffed into me trainers and the dog had decided that he might like em.

Was really embarrassing and quite funny in fact i think it made the lady see me in a totally different light!!!

:P;):D

ha ha now that would of been a pretty funny story but i reckon other window cleaners out there have experienced the same be interesting to know...

Had a customer ask me to check guttering as it was overflowing, thought it was full of muck. I get up the ladder, gutter totally clear of any muck. Check the top of down pipe and it's full of water. Obviously blocked at the bottom. The pipe is sitting on top of a grill in the drain, as it should be. So I start to lift the pipe of the grill a bit to see what's blocking it. This caused the blockage to clear, quickly and violently, spreading dirty muck all over me and everywhere. Remember, the pipe is approx 14 foot high full of water, that's what I didn't remember. I was plastered with foul smelling muck and soaking wet. Fortunately, not to far from home

Hi All

New on here but wondered if anyone had any funny stories to share about their window cleaning experiences ? Am a bit of a newbie but my funniest story has to be when dog nicked me socks when i was on a job, id left them in the porch stuffed into me trainers and the dog had decided that he might like em.

Was really embarrassing and quite funny in fact i think it made the lady see me in a totally different light!!!

:P:D:)

Why were you cleaning windows in your bare feet? Lmao!!

the lady of the house had dead posh carpets and i had just thrown on some gear and had white socks on which were bit grubby, i didn't mind i was careful, and didn't slip so was pretty cool even if the dog showed me up :rolleyes:

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.