Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp vans

10408994_1563798903882104_4711953290338959151_n.jpg

any pic m8 how has it bin apart from the rust?
Not gone any on phone mate ..but yeah been good apart from electrics had central locking issue that kept draining battery and flashing hazards so had that overwritten rust I tart up once a year it's a 04 plate I don't do new vans or cars not interested in them

Got the van when it was 4 1/2 years old for 4800 have it coming 5years (I think ) and so far I have just serviced it and replaced the air suspension with standard springs oh and had started reconditioned ,last 2 pcs I have just had lights levelled and put it through with no problems (hope I haven't scud myself here -touch wood ) [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I still had my custom. Now I have a Peugeot partner which is in garage getting new start motor ignition switch and alternator fitted as caught fire.

IMG_0341.JPG

Wonder why everyone is always saying that... haha I love my transits, never missed a beat. 2007 onwards are quality I reckon... rather then then something French!
I've had a Berlingo was sound. The French vans are good better than the cars anyway..

I love transits but this rot thing is a joke with them and unless u buy new your always go in to have this.but yeah I do like them more than any other van ..I no what u mean.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back