Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Job in St Neots Cambs

paul palmer

PRICE:

£1000

DESCRIPTION:

1 day every 5-6 weeks

St Neots Cambridgeshire

PICTURES:

I am in the position of selling a days window cleaning in St Neots. 4 story block of apartments. starting at 9am till 2pm. i currently clean this location on my own using the water fed system, and clean the insides where they have juliet balconies and additional inside cleans.

i currently charge £360 plus any internal window cleans, usually an extra £40-50.

So its a worth while clean.

Any further information please ask.

PRICE:£1000

DESCRIPTION:

1 day every 5-6 weeks

St Neots Cambridgeshire

PICTURES:

I am in the position of selling a days window cleaning in St Neots. 4 story block of apartments. starting at 9am till 2pm. i currently clean this location on my own using the water fed system, and clean the insides where they have juliet balconies and additional inside cleans.

i currently charge £360 plus any internal window cleans, usually an extra £40-50.

Did you manage to sell the other round in Solihull?

DESCRIPTION:

1 day every 5-6 weeks

St Neots Cambridgeshire

PICTURES:

Hi Paul,

How does this work come together? Individual flat occupants as customers or the whole block as 1 customer ?

I'm interested so a bit ,ore info would be great

Thanks

Dan

Hi Dan,

The customer is a management company that pay for the external clean and those residents with Juliet balconies( can't clean from outside) and a few internal communal windows. But those residents wanting their internal windows cleaned pay themselves. This equates to about £40-50 in total. I get there around 9 am and finish about 3pm, firstly I clean internally for residents and communal areas, then around 12ish clean externally. I do this on my own. I then invoice the management company who then pay into my bank in around 3 weeks time. The rest is cash!. So it's £360 for the clean and around £40-50 in cash. Not a bad days work for the money. Thanks

Paul.

DESCRIPTION:

1 day every 5-6 weeks

St Neots Cambridgeshire

PICTURES:

I'm interested I'm just starting up so I'm looking for work

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi Paul

If you would to contact me on my email with your telephone number regards to the St Neots work if it's still available.

[email protected]

Thanks

Michael

DESCRIPTION:

1 day every 5-6 weeks

St Neots Cambridgeshire

PICTURES:

Back