Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

New To The Site... Hello Everyone

muckoffcleaning

Hello everyone I'm new to the site, but not window cleaning !

It's been driving me up the wall for years..huh huh huh.

Is it worth spending time on here ? What do you get out of it ?

Chris

Welcome to the site. So are you looking into becoming a window cleaner?

Its a great business to get into. Plenty of work, your own business, your the boss etc.

Many get all the information they need to set up and manage their business from here.

Nice to have you with us, you won't find a more helpful and friendly forum for window cleaning. :rolleyes:

Ive been in window cleaning some time..but on a smaller scale in addtion to some other cleaning..but to be honest the other stuff isnt my cup of tea. I like being out and about !

Hia mate welcome, in regards to what would you get out of being a member I'd say Receiving 'and' giving good advice and general banter with fellow windys, latest information on technology, reviews, information and access to suppliers you might not have know about before and most of all someone to listen (well read) when the missus don't care lol.

Welcome to the forum.

Window cleaning business is a great business to be in if you dont mind working outside.

Be your own boss and work when u want, no more asking your boss for holidays.

If u got the money then go wfp if u havent go traditional. Both ard good

Tell me what you got on mind and i can help you further

What a nice bunch..very welcome..

so whats best way to build business then gang ? Leaflettting , knocking, shouting and screaming, ringing a bell like and ice cream man ?

I prefer knocking just.. But Think it's a bit of everything if you can. First get some flyers organised.. While your waiting on them being printed, creep the Internet and advertise anywhere you can for free ( gumtree/ Facebook) then when your flyers come, you can either do drops, or call to the doors.. Leave wee piles of flyers in all your local shops too!

If you want compact work, your best just knocking..

Guest Dianne

Hello! I am also new here, but to answer your question - we find knocking and introducing yourself works.. especially if you are already cleaning for their neighbours etc. Leaflets are also useful. Do you have a website?

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.