Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Blooming weather

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Welcome to being a windy in Wales. My father in law been doing it for 25+ years and once had 6 weeks where he did no work at all!!!

I try to get out in all weathers but I just find it slows me and the boys down! There's nothing like the sun shining and going flat out so that you can get home and have a BBQ!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Blooming here too...
That's spring for you
Not spring yet, that starts in march /emoticons/smile.png. I don't think we have much to moan about. This has been about the fifth winter in a row that hasn't been to harsh I.m.o

Can't be that bad in Builth? You're only up the road, it's been okay here? Any excuse to get in the strand cafe........

Can't be that bad in Builth? You're only up the road, it's been okay here? Any excuse to get in the strand cafe........
Unreal weather last couple of days my roofs been leaking in my house- /emoticons/sad.png I don't work much in builth more so Rhayader llandod area

Not spring yet, that starts in march /emoticons/smile.png. I don't think we have much to moan about. This has been about the fifth winter in a row that hasn't been to harsh I.m.o
Cast not a clout until may is out /emoticons/biggrin.png

Christ, the wind today! When you text folks the night before and then get called off due to weather, do you just send a text saying as much? Stupid question I know but this is the first time wind stops play and half my jobs are new customers

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I was supposed to be in a cage off a telehandler. Fruck that! Saturday instead.....

:cool:Can't grumble . We've Not had a bad winter for a few years . I can't remember the last time I got behind . I'm still a couple of days in front .

Back