Garlands maintenance ltd

I think I've been bumped by them

I put a depo down in November for April

And a phones are of and emails ain't going through

Anyone else had this problem ?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Crystal Windows
Hello, Thank you the comments.

The Clean Team - We are in communication with our clients and those that have a campaign booked, we seem to currently not recognise you or the name of your company, please email us at info@happycanvassing.com

It has been a very busy time the past few days with the team completing a campaign, so it is a possibility that over past few days we may not of been able to answer a call.

Kind regards Sarah

Happy Canvassing

Crystal Windows

Iv just tried messaging them on hear and says you can't start a conversation with them not sure what that means maybe Gav or a one moderators will have an idea what that means

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Clean Pay is no longer an account on here.

How did you pay the deposit?

Chris33

That's gonna to be so hard to prove. Unless you had a written agreement with at least a name attached? Who's to say what the bank money was for...unless they find a catalogue of complaints against that account/person this looks like it will go no where

I copied that mobile number into fb for ya it's not linked to anyone on there sadly

Chris33

Find us mobile numbers crystal. Copy them in here/fb search bar and find who the guy is...be a start at least m8

Crystal Windows
Not sure if you have this number but this is the one I used when he done work for me.

+447555253519

This is the number I have for him but I think I might have his address on some paper work I'll have to have a look as I used him last year

Chris33

That's the one I copied into fb no results. Are you on the fb window cleaning page? Perhaps may get help there too

Garlands maintenance ltd

That would be handy guys

What ever you can do

I have a contract for April but the bank account I transferred to has to belong to someone

Hopefully the fraud people can find out

But an address would be amazing if you can find it

Crystal Windows

I can't find an address at the moment but iv looked at the raw data from a few emails and the ip location is to a village near Bristol I'm running a few searches with the meta data from the emails so I'll see if I can pin it down a bit more then you might be able to search on the electoral roll I can't seem to find his or his partners full names he's Nathan something and his partner is Sarah something I'll see what I can turn up

Chris33

Crystal pm me all you've got I'll fire some info on the fb window cleaning page. Someone will know who he is mate

adamangler

Is it the guy from Portsmouth or somewhere down there?

I might be wrong but I think mark whizz bizz will know who is if so. I seem to remember hI'm telling me he knew hIm but not sure it's the same guy

Crystal Windows

Ip information is leading me to a address in a village outside of Bristol and I think I remember that the address on his website did mention Bristol

Crystal Windows
Crystal pm me all you've got I'll fire some info on the fb window cleaning page. Someone will know who he is mate

All that iv got is pretty much on this thread trading as happy canvassing guy called Nathan Bristol area he had been trading for a while so there must be more of his ex customers out there