Garlands maintenance ltd

Happy canvassing

Garlands maintenance ltd

Thanks guys

Meant a lot

He done work for me in November , that's when I give a depo for April

I thought he was shit after I give depo as his canvass work was the worst I have ever had

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Guest Solarpanelcleanington

I used him ( Nathan) a year or so ago, thought he was from down south maybe Brighton?

He was cheap and the work wasn't great but still turned a profit. I'll have a look for an address.....

luca

I've used Nath before... I don't think he'll knock you, might just be struggling.... he tried it only once with me but never again... after that I used him a lot and he was ok, work didn't have warranty'like some others but he was I felt generally honest and definitely grew big using him, he wound me up in the end as was using some scouser to do it with and his work would always be shit... I got a short temper, relationship frayed a bit.. I'm a business man though so not severed just frayed... I don't think he's a fraudster.. I think you'll get your money back at some point...

luca
Crystal pm me all you've got I'll fire some info on the fb window cleaning page. Someone will know who he is mate

I know who he is... I reckon he'll show up in march or sone better works come up he's got u on back burner... read my next comment or whatever I wrote without quoting that's my view!! Might b wrong

Green Pro Clean Ltd

@Diwrnach used him before.

He's not been on for a while but try a PM. Might get you a response.

Crystal Windows

He was pretty bad at communicating when I used him but I did get a response from him after a while with the excuse he had been busy, its just that everything relating to the company that was online has been removed which doesn't look too positive, fingers crossed for you!

Staffordwc

his name is Nathan ferry. He has had a number of limited companies. when he met me his name he used was Jonathan Rossetti which I found out was his child's middle name. A Sarah doesn't exist it's actually him who pretends to be Sarah. He also uses mailing address so if u have an address it won't be correct. he's on companies house and has set up 9 or 10 companies now.