Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

£60 House

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Posh

Picked up a £60 house today. Massive. Just a 1 off as her windys haven't been for 2 months & likes her insides done every 3 cleans. Apparently I'm cheaper then her last windy so a bit of sweet talking & hoping I get it regularly.

Nice one pal.

The last big house I got which was £55 was a 'one off' which turned into a regular.

Be polite and talkative, I'm naturally easy to chat to and can easily chat so I make sure I make comments and replies that will make people laugh and try and find common ground even with rich folk.

Once they get the sense of trust then you'll be harder to turn away. lol

Snap, I had a guy ring me today and asked if I could do his windows before Sat evening, so I went and had a look and its relly big with lots of glass, I said I don't normaly work weekends but would be willing to do it on a regular 4 weeks for £45 but he wasn't interested so I said I'd do it as a one off for £60 should take about 2/3 hrs, once he seen how good I do he'll change his mind with any luck.

Did it the smorning. Lovely lady. Gave me a tenner xtra as came at such short notice. Her windy ain't been since Easter so hopefully will get job every 4 weeks. Also made me a nice pot of tea. Her windy does other jobs in her village and he ain't been there either so may pick a few up there to. Fingers crossed. 10 mins after leaving it hammered down.

^

Indeed, I got a £55 job it took 4 hours first clean when didn't know where best to start and what order best to do it.

6months later it takes me 2hours.

I do work on my own and it is all georgian. lol

Just done mine took 2 and a half hours, quicker than I though and the fella wants me back again, result /emoticons/smile.png

Back