Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Ppm 276

Posh

My tap water is 278. What do I need to make it 000? Just an ro or ro & di & what one. Don't want many litres a month. Seen an aqua 4 on eBay with di for £60. Would this do for just about 100 litres a months. Advice please.

for only 100 ltrs a month i would just use DI also....

I use a 300gpd r/o man and mine goes to 0.3 and then to zero after a twin 10" di's ..... my water is 380

Brill. No ro then. What size di vessel? What ones best & do I just plug hose into it and collect the water other end?
just get yourself a small and 4lt one you can keep it in the van all the time and you will never notice it is there just connect it to the outside tap and out it comes

Wheres marks vid on here of his twin di setup ? Im on me mobile so cant find it easy .

i just think as he needs only 100lts a month, 1 di will do him a bag of resin is going to last him years even at 278ppm .the reason i mentioned a small di ie 4lt is he can stick it behind back seat and it is small enough not to be noticed

I was under the impression that i would need 2 as mines coming out at 240

And it wouldnt come out pure from the first vessel so the second would filter the last lot . I did ask me bro to bring his down but dont think he was to interested .

I was under the impression that i would need 2 as mines coming out at 240

And it wouldnt come out pure from the first vessel so the second would filter the last lot . I did ask me bro to bring his down but dont think he was to interested .
One di vessel will make it pure and you will get about 2500-3000lts the calculater is a guide it does not take into account a little shake when ppm is high and you change about 12ppm using 2 di you get twice as much by keeping you old resin to bring the ppm down as explained in another thread

Hmmm i will try with one and see how i get on then .

Because if i can get a few more gallons in the car i can do a few more first cleans with the pole .

Two di would save you twice as much as one for the same amount of money all you have to do is buy the second di vessel ,even if you are ro then di twin di still works so i think it is a must what every you do

Hmmm i will try with one and see how i get on then .

Because if i can get a few more gallons in the car i can do a few more first cleans with the pole .
Was you going to take the di with you in the car

Latest Posts

Back