Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is This Backpack Any Good.

harunh

I am going to be buying a backpack because it will come in handy at odd times.

I havea van mount running of my purefreedom trolley.

If anything ever happens to my trolley atleast i can revert to a backpack for backup /emoticons/smile.png

Also i have some awkward houses where i got to wheel the trolley all over... it would be much betetr with a tank on my back.... and no it wont be to heavy for me /emoticons/smile.png

I got a strong back and can handle some weight /emoticons/smile.png and would love to carry a tank on my back it would be cool i think ! /emoticons/smile.png lmaooo

What 1 is better ?

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item3f183733e5

OR

http://www.windowcleaningwarehouse.co.uk/shop/backpacks/wcw-backpack-v3-flow-control.html

Yeah me bro is a windy aswell only part time tho .

He has been going for a while but my round is worth more than his lol .

Yes i have the gardiners backpack i like it but the only real ****le for me is the battery rattles around .

If its still working after the warranty has ran out i will fix the battery myself .

I got the bright orange one from wcw & it's great. You won't be going far ring h with it. That's what I paid. On e-bay I also bought one from extend2wash for £99 & gota admit that's good as well.

not bad /emoticons/tongue.png I wont use it regularly... just for backup and some awkward houses /emoticons/smile.png

I think im goingt to get the WCW one next week /emoticons/smile.png it says i got to pre order it though

Hi harunh,

Aqua dapter how long will this backpack last me for?
That's difficult to answer without knowing your working schedule and how often you would be using the backpack. If well looked after I would expect it to last for years.

How long warranty mate ?
12 months.

Paul

it looks ok mate, to be honest they are all pretty sturdy so if its only for back up any of them would do & will last for ages, i mean for limited use you should be looking at it lasting over 5 yrs easy

Back