Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Bit of upvc cleaning yesterday

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

b6f2f9c3982ea3f098adc5804c7be1c5.jpg
135030958abb639694b8b1427956450d.jpg
58183b73a5fe511ef197dda90e638ae2.jpg
46341a042bd6cec5ad49830ac2cec1ab.jpg

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Was that with the turbo brush
yes use turbo brush on upvc its realy good brush the fan jets are power full and rince the sofets clean its the new black turbo brush wich is spose to be for glass to but i hate it on glass but gutters its 90percent perfect

i now use a back pack and a fan jet on a old clx to spray gutters as u waste less product and get beta coverege rather than using the old way pump sprayer wich cant reach 2 story

yes use turbo brush on upvc its realy good brush the fan jets are power full and rince the sofets clean its the new black turbo brush wich is spose to be for glass to but i hate it on glass but gutters its 90percent perfect
Where do you get them from? Are the fan jets really better than normal fan jets

i now use a back pack and a fan jet on a old clx to spray gutters as u waste less product and get beta coverege rather than using the old way pump sprayer wich cant reach 2 story
tench, I connected my hand pump sprayer to my clx pole hose then attached the spray nozzle and its long arm onto the other end of the pole hose poking out of the pole and clamped with the existing pole clamp. I just then extend the pole as normal to the gutter, pump the sprayer a new times and open the valve allowing the UBIK or whatever to be sprayed out and onto the gutter. It comes out of the nozzle with a decent force to be fair. Having said that, a powered delivery using a backpack and pump would I agree be an improvement. If you don't have a backpack yet though, this could be a decent alternative for some guys. just a thought

Back