Beer

Cheap s.e.o company's

Chris33

@Beer check the resource section. There is an article on making your site stand out.

Essentially you can do a lot of this before paying someone else to do so. Things you should be looking at is signing the site upto as many online business directories as you can, making a Google my business page, joining website review sites and having links to fb,instagram and the likes of Twitter on your page..add pics regularly, update it yearly too.

Beer

Thank you chris I'm just starting out and want any help I can get much appreciated

Chris33

@Beer backlinking is what I'm suggesting

Here is a link How To Build Backlinks To Your Site - The Only Guide You Need

Some thing I started doing was googling window cleaner 'town name'. Keep an eye out for the Web directory pages that show up within the results. Join them all. Google a few different towns under window cleaner searches and make a list of all the directory entries..join them too.

Gradually you'll climb the ladder.

What ever town your Google my business account is registered in by yourself, will likely be the area you show up furthest in Google search terms. IE I'm in Fife (region) and show up on page 1 or 2 in most towns here but I won't show up no 1 position under window cleaner Kirkcaldy or dunfermline (towns here). But I'm top for window cleaner/cleaning Cowdenbeath (the town my google business account is in). That's how strong it is.

adamangler

Cheap seo is likely not worth it.

You can break it down to

On site seo

Keyword density, meta tags, image tags, headers, internal links, page load speed, site map, other stuff that I can't think off right now..

Off site seo

Back linking, blogging, social media

Most of this can be learnt online.

What's your Web address ?

Iron Giant

Go with the link above and never ever pay for SEO I get calls twice a month saying they can rank me at the top of google :rofl: , I already am as I am the only local window cleaner in my area to have a website since about 2009 I think of the top of my head and a business FB page for around 2 years

My web design guy sorts everything out for me plus overtime you get listed on sites that you have never heard of like thethreebestrated.co.uk my details are on their and a school business manager used that site to chose 3 windys to provide a quote for the school and I won the contract :D

Chris33

Beer join yell.com yelp.com and get in the local phone book for old school punters. That be a few simple things to kick ya off