Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cheap s.e.o company's

@Beer check the resource section. There is an article on making your site stand out.

Essentially you can do a lot of this before paying someone else to do so. Things you should be looking at is signing the site upto as many online business directories as you can, making a Google my business page, joining website review sites and having links to fb,instagram and the likes of Twitter on your page..add pics regularly, update it yearly too.

@Beer backlinking is what I'm suggesting

Here is a link How To Build Backlinks To Your Site - The Only Guide You Need

Some thing I started doing was googling window cleaner 'town name'. Keep an eye out for the Web directory pages that show up within the results. Join them all. Google a few different towns under window cleaner searches and make a list of all the directory entries..join them too.

Gradually you'll climb the ladder.

What ever town your Google my business account is registered in by yourself, will likely be the area you show up furthest in Google search terms. IE I'm in Fife (region) and show up on page 1 or 2 in most towns here but I won't show up no 1 position under window cleaner Kirkcaldy or dunfermline (towns here). But I'm top for window cleaner/cleaning Cowdenbeath (the town my google business account is in). That's how strong it is.

Cheap seo is likely not worth it.

You can break it down to

On site seo

Keyword density, meta tags, image tags, headers, internal links, page load speed, site map, other stuff that I can't think off right now..

Off site seo

Back linking, blogging, social media

Most of this can be learnt online.

What's your Web address ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go with the link above and never ever pay for SEO I get calls twice a month saying they can rank me at the top of google :rofl: , I already am as I am the only local window cleaner in my area to have a website since about 2009 I think of the top of my head and a business FB page for around 2 years

My web design guy sorts everything out for me plus overtime you get listed on sites that you have never heard of like thethreebestrated.co.uk my details are on their and a school business manager used that site to chose 3 windys to provide a quote for the school and I won the contract /emoticons/biggrin.png

Beer join yell.com yelp.com and get in the local phone book for old school punters. That be a few simple things to kick ya off

I have a guy that I’ve been using for about 14 months (I got his details from someone on this forum), he told me he’ll do all the work in the background to get me ranking & then he invoices me £50 every month.

Strange as I changed all my passwords and locked him out about 9 months ago yet he’s still invoicing me ?

I have a guy that I’ve been using for about 14 months (I got his details from someone on this forum), he told me he’ll do all the work in the background to get me ranking & then he invoices me £50 every month.

Strange as I changed all my passwords and locked him out about 9 months ago yet he’s still invoicing me ?
And where you you ranking now?

I'm paying a lot more than that but it's early days yet.  

And where you you ranking now?

I'm paying a lot more than that but it's early days yet.  
I’ve had someone else build me a new website & I’m getting a steady amount of work from it.

My point was the guy is obviously doing nothing to my website (he can’t log in) but still invoicing me every month. 

I’ve had someone else build me a new website & I’m getting a steady amount of work from it.

My point was the guy is obviously doing nothing to my website (he can’t log in) but still invoicing me every month. 
Unless the guy is doing on-page SEO (optimizing content on your website), he doesn't need access to your website to do off-page SEO, i.e. building backlinks, social media, etc.

Surely, if you don't need his services, you could send an email asking to stop whatever he's doing and not to invoice you anymore?

Latest Posts

Back