Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Time

garyboy

well finally got all my wfp setup running all good thought i would practice on my house today normal upstairs and downstairs were fine but cleaning upstaira over the coony qas a bit of a ***htmare looked like pole was gonna snap any tips should i stand on something to shorten the pole i think it was the angle about 20 foot at 45 degrees just didnt feel right

Maybe its me being a wimp lol no i dont mean heavy az i cant lift i mean just how strong are these poles how much weight can they take on the end at certain degrees dont wanna snap it before i start i think i remember gavb snapped his first day just dont know what kind of abuse they can take

i have beat Swear word! out of mine for years still good as gold clamps keep falling apart but they glue back

Gavbs pole was not a slx25....

Ive got an slx25 and they are noit heavy at all....

What you mean by its heavy is that when your holding it and putting it on a slant and keeping it at that slant for ages... u can feel it in your arms... and got to keep doing it.... But i love it when i feel like that.... u jsut gotta get the job done mate /emoticons/smile.png

What i do is when its awkward windows over conservatories... i get a step ladder and stand on that and it makes life much easier for me... /emoticons/smile.png

Slx25 is a great pole /emoticons/smile.png If i get another pole im going to ghet a clx though because their good aswell

Gavbs pole was not a slx25....

Ive got an slx25 and they are noit heavy at all....

What you mean by its heavy is that when your holding it and putting it on a slant and keeping it at that slant for ages... u can feel it in your arms... and got to keep doing it.... But i love it when i feel like that.... u jsut gotta get the job done mate /emoticons/smile.png

What i do is when its awkward windows over conservatories... i get a step ladder and stand on that and it makes life much easier for me... /emoticons/smile.png

Slx25 is a great pole /emoticons/smile.png If i get another pole im going to ghet a clx though because their good aswell
Step ladder lol /emoticons/smile.png

I dont go up ladders... but i only have a ladder with 3 steps /emoticons/smile.png I use it quite alot... because i got a few houses where theirs windows over the conservatory... so i just stand on the ladder and get more control cleaning it /emoticons/smile.png

Must admit i did stand on a chair and got more control of bottom of window also you must stand on something to do conny roof as you wouldnt be able to do sides on mine without standing on something as mine goes fence to fence what fo you do guys

Back